What is the cancellation policy?
If you should cancel your reservations you will be charged a cancellation fee for your ground travel (excluding airfare) according to the following table:
- nonrefundable deposit
- From 90 to 46 days prior to departure: 10% of trip cost
- From 45 to 30 days prior to departure: 20% of trip cost
- From 29 to 15 days prior to departure: 35% of trip cost
- From 14 to 4 days prior to departure: 60% of trip cost
- From 3 days prior to departure: 100% of trip cost
Airline cancellation fees are subject to each airline’s cancellation policy. Generally the cancellation fee is as follows:
- From 90 days prior to departure: $100 deposit per ticket
- From issue date (usually 30 days prior to departure): full ticket cost
Is there a minimum or maximum group size?
We have organized tours from quartets to over 250 members of an orchestra and choir.
What countries do you take groups to?
Although we specialize in Europe, North Africa and Russia, we work with partners around the world that allow us to customize a trip anywhere of special interest to our clients except possibly the South Pole.
Do you provide any type of trip insurance?
No, but we recommend the many policies offered by www.insuremytrip.com that offer everything from trip cancellation insurance to emergency medical care and baggage insurance.